Based on the work of the renowned psychologist William Moulton Marston, the DISC Behavioral Assessment is a powerful tool for your business.The DISC Behavioral Assessment measures behavior and communication styles. DISC is used for multiple purposes within a company including:
- Hiring Process
- Coaching and Developing Team Members
- Improving Communication
- Succession Planning
In this report we are measuring four dimensions of normal behavior. They are:
- How an individual responds to problems and challenges.
- How an individual influences others to their point of view.
- How an individual responds to the pace of the environment.
- How an individual responds to rules and procedures set by others.
With this deep dive into the behavior and communication styles of an individual, your organization is empowered to exceed its current potential.
View the DISC Validity Sheet Here.