The Personal Talent Skills Inventory (PTSI), also known as the Hartman Value Profile, was developed from the original work of Dr. Robert S. Hartman. The Hartman Value Profile is used in many organizational settings by managers, executives, and anyone responsible for human capital. Using a mathematically accurate science, this online assessment makes it possible for leaders to identify the following:
- How a team member analyzes and interprets their experiences.
- How a team member is most likely to react in any given situation.
- Identify a team member’s thinking patterns in making judgments.
How can the Hartman Value Profile be used in your organization?
- Coaching and training existing team members.
- Screening a candidate during the hiring process.
- Succession planning.
The Hartman Value Profile (PTSI) measures judgment capacity, while other assessments measure personality, behavioral style, or attitudes. Learn more about the TriMetrix® HD, which is a comprehensive assessment that combines the Hartman Value Profile with these other assessments.
What does the profile measure?
The World View (External)
- How an individual understands others.
- The tasks and functions of your work.
- Understanding processes or procedures.
The Self View (Internal)
- Knowledge of oneself including strengths, weaknesses, and potential.
- Understanding one's role in the world.
- Knowledge of who you are and what you ideally want to be.
Would you like to use the Hartman Value Profile in your company? Call us today at 701-530-0806