By using the proven strategies in our Sales Skills Index™, you will find ways to stimulate, motivate, and inspire your sales team to get results beyond your wildest imaginings. The most effective employees are those who understand themselves and can create powerful strategies to meet and exceed the demands of their position. With the right talent management system, you will see enhanced employee performance, better ROI, and higher profits.
Our Sales Skills Index™ examines four distinct areas:
By understanding the strengths and weaknesses in each of these four areas, you can implement the right talent management strategy to enhance sales performance.
Sir Francis Bacon said: “Knowledge is Power.”
The power the Sales Skills Index™ gives you is measurable, data-driven, complex, and guaranteed to enhance performance and increase ROI.
The Sales Skills Index™ provides effective talent management strategies that work. Here are the benefits:
- Simplifies sales training
- Develops talent management strategies and coaching which produce results
- Identifies sales strategy knowledge areas necessary for specific product/service selling
- Specific identification of sales personnel strengths and weaknesses
- Identification and development of sales force training, processes, and management needs