Coaching can be a powerful way to improve leader's and executive's performance.
The Rainmaker Group provides real, practical, and actionable advice that leads to predictable outcomes. We utilize a powerful array of Personality Profiles that help us to understand the way the executive / leader thinks through identification of Behaviors, Values, and Attributes.
Most executive and leadership coaching is what we call “happy talk” – based upon soft immeasurable things that are subjective. Empowering people to do their job works only when there is Job Fit.
The Rainmaker Executive / Leadership Coaching Program minimizes the potential for human bias through completion of our highly valid Personality Profile tools.
As an initial Rainmaker Executive / Leadership coaching endeavor, we identify:
- The Job Benchmark of the management team member to be coached.
- The Job Fit (comparison to the job of their Behaviors, Values, and Attributes) of the management team member to be coached.
- The goals and objectives the executive or leader are required to achieve.
- The specific financial goals identified to be achieved or problem(s) to be mitigated as a result of a coaching engagement.
- The level of commitment of the executive or leader being coached to follow the provided advice and to give them opportunity to improve.
Of particular importance are bullets one and two, Job Benchmarking and Job Fit. Contrary to many coaching philosophies, it is impossible to coach an executive or leader who does not fit their job.
Contact the Rainmaker Group, Inc. today for more information on our Executive and Leadership Coaching.