How do the professionals in your medical office make Patients feel?
Do patients feel welcome, cared for, and appreciated? Or do they feel ignored, bothersome, and insignificant?
Did you know?
- Patients judge their experience at your medical office by the way they are treated as a person, not by the way they are treated for their problem.
- Only 1 out of 25 disgruntled patients will complain.
- Most Patients feel that nurses and medical staff are too busy to help them or answer their questions.
Does your staff approach Patients and procedures as if they are fixing an automobile or as if they are treating a real live human being?
Wait. Don't answer that. We will answer it for you. Time after time, we review the Medical Office Customer Experience for our Clients and we find that the most important person, your Patient is being ignored 100 percent emotionally. Most medical offices or hospitals are so focused on doing the task effectively that they emotionally neglect the Patient without realizing it.
It's not just about the task. It's about the person that task is being performed on. Don't let sub-par Patient Experience keep your organization from realizing its potential greatness any longer!
That's why you can't trust your Customer Experience to just any organization. We have what it takes to help you create the kind of Customer Experiences your Patients will rave about.
Many things make us different...
- We don't believe the bar should be set with the limited thought process of Customer Service.
Simply put - if you are trying to improve your Hospital Customer Service, you aren't raising the bar high enough. The truth is your Customers/Patients don't really expect much.
Can we blame them? For years they have been treated at times with loving care and other times with indifference. They expect long waiting times. They expect to be treated in a largely unemotionally-engaging manner. It's not about service. It's about touching lives and helping your Patients feel better intentionally - every time! We can help you set the bar higher! Our bar is creating Emotionally-Engaging Patient Customer Experiences that your Patients will rave about.
- Our passion and serving attitude are infectious.
Our Clients love the fact that we are passionate and discrete. What does that mean? We love to show our Clients how to raise the bar and we don't flash their names on our website. We are a competitive trade secret. You don't want your competitor down the street retaining our services.
- Dogs are trained and people learn.
Learning isn't a one-time thing. It's a cultural paradigm shift. We make a difference because we respect that people are different and it takes time to make new ways of doing things habitual.
- We avoid Feel Good Drive-by Training.
What is that? It's what happens when organizations who don't know your problems come in, get everyone pumped up and then leave. Within a week, everyone is back to doing what they have always been doing. We understand your roadblocks to change.
- Is Personal Accountability a core foundation of your organization? It must be. Change begins with me and if your team isn't in that mindset, then no change will happen. Our competitors start their training with Customer Service 101. We start our learning program with Personal Accountability wherever possible. It helps make change permanent.
- We look at your whole picture.
Why do most Hospital Customer Service Training initiatives fail? The primary reason is because it's treated like a class program. You can't send people from 10 different departments for their token 2 hour Patient Experience Training program and expect change to result. The only change that results from this approach is the ability for someone somewhere to advertise "We believe in Customer Service Training".
Why doesn't the classroom-style - multi-departmental mass Healthcare Customer Service Training program work? Because the core foundation - the root cause of the problem isn't understood. Through our approach, we understand what makes your people tick. If we don't know what their core Behaviors, Values/Motivators, and Attributes are, we won't be able to help you maximize your Patient's Experience.
- We show your team how to maximize your Medical Customer Service Experience over the long-run.
We don't want to become part of your furniture. We want to help others make their difference in the world too! We want this change to become a part of your culture. In order to do that, we will show you how to continue in your Hospital Customer Service change journey!
We could go on and on. But it's time to hear what you have to say... Your story is important to us. We want to hear your vision for the future... Give us a call. Share your story and tell us where you want to go. We are here to inspire you and your team to greatness and to make change become a lasting part of your culture.