The Rainmaker Group knows that changing corporate culture or using strategic corporate talent management can streamline your business. When the connection between “who you are” and “what you stand for” as an organization meshes, it becomes easy to maximize profitability and get excellent results.
Steve Jobs said; “The only thing that works is management by values. Find people who are competent and really bright, but more importantly, people who care exactly about the same things you care about.”
When your corporate talent management is in alignment with your cultural values, you will achieve dynamic results in a measurable, success-driven way. After all, what gets measured gets improved.
Identification of your business values and how well employee engagement reflects those values is just one way our talent management consultancy works with you to drive business success and profitability. We find the pulse points for inspiration and work with you to grow that inspiration in a meaningful, measurable manner.
Benefits of Cultural Values Assessment
- What is… Understand “what is” via a detailed analysis of employee motivation, work experiences, and company direction
- Dialogue… Develop meaningful dialogue regarding purpose, priorities, organizational strategy, and stakeholder wellness
- Strategy… The reporting facilitates an excellent roadmap to achieve “full-spectrum resilience”, sustainability, and maximize performance.
Measuring Alignment & Dysfunction
We provide measurement of positive values such as trust, creativity and open communication; as well as potentially limiting values (such as bureaucracy, blame and control), it is possible to identify the level of cultural entropy or disorder within the culture of the organization or team.
Other indicators which are generated from the survey include:
- The ratio of positive to limiting values in the top ten values;
- The ratio of the individual, relationship, organizational, and societal values in the top ten values; and
- The Business Needs Scorecard which analyses the top ten current and desired culture values into six categories – Finance, Customers, Culture, Fitness (factors that impact speed, efficiency and productivity), Evolution (factors that impact the development of future products and services) and Societal Contribution.
With the right synergy between the company mission, vision, and values, your organization cannot help but flourish and thrive. With the Cultural Values Assessment, you will easily tap into your team passion, engagement, and dynamism. We maximize your business possibilities in infinite ways.