It is critical to maximize sales performance from day one for two important reasons.
- Time is money. The longer it takes for your salesperson to onboard to “cruising altitude”, the longer it takes for you to get your return on investment.
- Shape strong sales performance habits and culture. Good salespeople need to be channeled – to build the appropriate habits to support sales and your desired sales culture.
The Rainmaker Group’s Sales Acceleration Program provides a measured, repeatable, and CONSISTENT onboarding / coaching experience that ensures the salesperson and the sales manager achieve the best possible success.
- Sales Performance SWOT – Review the each salesperson’s mindset, adoption of sales philosophy / processes, sales expectations, and identify position accountabilities.
- Sales Forecasting – Establish objective short and long-term goals for improved sales performance.
- Performance Accountability – Facilitate structured dialogues to evaluate current activity levels, results, and areas for improvement.
- Customized Accountability Plans – Develop a coaching plan based upon the unique Behavior / Values / Acumen combination of the salesperson.
- Increased Sales Outcomes – Improved ability to achieve and exceed quota consistently. Effectively-coached salespeople increase sales production by 20% (Sales Executive Council).
- Increased Motivation and Retention – Customized coaching leads to increased sales activities, engagement, and retention.